TUITION FOR 2018–19
- Incoming Freshman/Transfer Student registration fee: $250 (non-refundable)
- Tuition deposit: $500 (non-refundable)
- Comprehensive locked tuition: $9,500 (does not include books/uniforms/iPads)
- Graduation fee (seniors only): $300
To make tuition payment arrangements, please contact Elaine Festa in Finance at email@example.com or 617.389.0240 x2710
5% discount if paid in full by June 29th. The maximum discount allowed will be $500
- Multiple student discount is $250 per student
- Tuition and Fees are due and payable on or before the dates specified. Tuition that is not received on the due date will beconsidered delinquent, and the school reserves the right to suspend any student whose tuition is delinquent.
- No student will receive a schedule or be allowed to attend classes in September unless the deposit, required payments, have been received.
- A student whose tuition is not current will not receive a quarterly report card or be allowed to begin the next quarter.
- No senior will be allowed to participate in Graduation activities and no final grades or transcripts will be released until all financial obligations are met.
- Returned checks will be assessed a $25 service fee which will be charged to the student’s account.
- Non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is paid directly to the school by July 1st and not to be financed in the total annual tuition amount.
- Any remaining tuition balance is made through FACTS. Pope John XXIII High School does not accept installment payments directly.
- We do accept credit cards for tuition payments. Credit card payments will be assessed a 2% convenience fee if using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card. American Express cards users will incur a fee of 5%.
- Tuition payments for all students entering Grade 9 will be made through FACTS automatic withdrawal system.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the payment plan they select. Any changes to the plan option must be submitted in writing.
- Parents or guardians of students receiving scholarships must select one of the plan options for payment of the remaining tuition charges due to school. Failure to complete payment balance on schedule will result in forfeiture of scholarship and all financial aid.
- Scholarship and financial aid awards are applied to the tuition accounts in the second half of the year.
- Financial aid and scholarship awards are not considered as payment of tuition owed when a student withdraws.
- Scholarships are renewed only after academic and disciplinary review.