2018 TEST DATES
November 17, 2018 or December 1, 2018
Testing days begin at 8:30 a.m. It is recommended that the student arrives no later than a half hour prior to the test. The test will last a total of 3 hours; students may be picked up at 11:30 a.m. Please bring two black lead pencils (2H or No.2) and the Student Information Sheet that is signed by one of your parent(s) or guardian(s). Please be sure to indicate the high school(s) you want to receive your test results.
You may register for the HSPT test online at boston.stsuers.com and select Pope John XXIII High School
HSPT PREP COURSE
Register for the High School Placement Test Prep Course
- Pope John XXIII High School is running a Prep Course to prepare 8th graders for the High School Placement Test.
- November 14th & 15th
- November 28th & 29th
- 3 – 5 pm both days
- You must register for this prep course.
- Cost is $25 and may be paid by check, payable to Pope John High School on the first day of attendance of the course.
- Please fill out the High School Placement Prep Course form for the course details and submit it to the Admissions Director.
- Any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 617-389-0240 Ext. 1900.