2016 TEST DATES
Saturday, November 5 or Saturday December 3.
Testing days begin at 8:30 a.m. It is recommended that the student arrives no later than a half hour prior to the test. The test will last a total of 3 hours; students may be picked up at 11:30 a.m. Please bring two black lead pencils (2H or No.2) and the Student Information Sheet that is signed by one of your parent(s) or guardian(s). Please be sure to indicate the high school(s) you want to receive your test results.
You may register for the HSPT test online at boston.stsuers.com and select Pope John XXIII High School
COMPLIMENTARY HSPT PREP COURSE
Register for the FREE High School Placement Test Prep Course
- Pope John XXIII High School is running a Prep Course to prepare 8th graders for the High School Placement Test.
- November 2nd & 3rd 2016 (COURSE IS FULL)
- November 30th and December 1st
- 3 – 5 pm both days
- You must register for this prep course.
- Please fill out the High School Placement Prep Course form for the course details and submit it to the Admissions Director.
- Any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 617-389-0240 Ext. 1900.