HOW TO APPLY (International)
Students may apply for study at Pope John for as little as one semester, for one year, or for the course of their high school education, culminating in graduation.
To apply, each student should submit a package that includes:
- An application form
- A copy of the student’s transcript listing his/her grades
- One teacher and one head of school recommendation letter
- A letter in which the student describes his/her goals in education
- Results from a standardized English proficiency test
- Proof of financial responsibility
- A copy of his/her passport
Residential students may submit the completed application package
by one of the following ways:
- Online: Click here to fill our our online application.
- Mail: Pope John XXIII High School, 888 Broadway, Everett, Massachusetts, 02149
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facsimile: telephone number (617) 934-2428
After preliminary acceptance by Pope John, students are presented with an acceptance letter. Students accepting the offer will be forwarded an enrollment package, which should be fully completed and returned, along with the payment of a deposit. Thereafter, Pope John will issue an I-20 form so that the student can apply for a visa to enter the United States. Students placed at Pope John enter the U.S. on F-1 student visas.
Full payment of the student’s invoice is due prior to the student’s arrival at Pope John. The student must also have proof of medical insurance with an American insurance company, and must be in possession of his/her medical history records.
We will work with you throughout the application process to ensure that it goes as smoothly as possible, and we will continue to give you the personal attention that you deserve throughout the student’s study at Pope John.