This new alumni & parent directory is to be used as a personal resource when seeking out the talents of alumni and parents for trade, service, or referral. Abuse or misuse of this directory for solicitation* to members will result in loss of priviledges for use. Additionally, members or services listed should not be considered an endorsement of Pope John XXIII High School.
* Information available through the PJHS alumni & parent directory may be used for specific personal and school-related purposes only. Use of this directory for any commercial, public or political mailing is strictly prohibited. Prohibited uses of the information in the directory include but are not limited to:
- Advertising and solicitations for commercial services
- Cold-calling of any kind or mass-mailings (sometimes known as “spamming”)
- Activities that are illegal or fraudulent
- Uses that inaccurately imply endorsement, approval or sponsorship of the Pope John administration, faculty or staff.
- Uses that can be confused with official communications of Pope John XXIII High School
- Mailings of any kind using a false identification
- Activities that violate other alumni or parent users’ privacy such as distributing information obtained from the services to non-alumni
- Using the information for distribution of obscene materials or use of obscene or vulgar language, hate speech or harassment, or use of abusive or threatening language of any kind, will constitute a violation of these policies and result in loss of priviledge.
- Creation of profane, fraudulent, or obscene aliases.
Parties interested in being listed in the alumni & parent directory should complete the online information form. Listings will be shared as the directory grows.