ADMISSIONS PROCESS – FRESHMAN APPLICANT
Thank you for your interest in Pope John XXIII High School. Admissions application packets are now available for 8th grade students who will enter grade 9 during the 2019-20 school year.
See admissions application process below for how to obtain an application.
For students currently in 8th grade looking to apply for the 2019-20 school year, the following components are required for your application package to be complete:
- Application Form including Student Essay
- Transcripts for 7th (entire year) and 8th grade (first reporting period i.e. 1st quarter or trimester grades) and standardized test scores (when available)
Recommendation form completed by current core course teacher (English, Math, Science), school counselor, or principal
- Entrance Exam (HSPT) – ALL freshman applicants are required to take this exam
Please Note: If your student has already taken the entrance exam (HSPT) at another school, please make sure scores are sent to PJHS by using the correct school code on the HSPT. Pope John XXIII High School HSPT School Code is 21.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING TO POPE JOHN XXIII HIGH SCHOOL
SUBMITTING COMPLETED ADMISSIONS PAPERWORK TO PJHS
Completed application packets can be delivered in ONE of four ways.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND DUPLICATES:*
- Hand carry to our Main Office between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Fax paperwork to 617-389-2201 (Attention: Admissions).
- Send an e-mail attachment (scan documents and save as a PDF please) to email@example.com
- Mail packet to: Pope John XXIII High School, Attention: Admissions, 888 Broadway Everett, MA 02149
Your checklist will be updated once your paperwork is received in good order and processed by the admissions committee. We recommend you keep copies of completed application documents for your records.