Pope John XXIII High School is a Catholic community driven by Gospel values, committed to unlocking the inherent potential of each student.
Pope John XXIII is a Catholic co-educational college preparatory high school dedicated to fostering compassion, justice, dignity, and truth within a global community. We provide a rigorous, values-based academic program that incorporates religious studies, community service, liturgical celebrations, and extracurricular activities. With a firm foundation, we enable the future generation to embrace their stewardship over the Earth.
Pope John XXIII upholds the following core values:
- We honor Pope John’s motto, “In essentials unity, in nonessentials liberty, and in all things, charity.” (Pope John XXIII), by adhering to Gospel values such as: tolerance, faith, hope, love, and joy.
- We focus on scholarship in our quest to develop a well-rounded individual who is prepared to face the challenges he or she will encounter in the future.
- We have opened our doors to international students and therefore have committed ourselves to providing an environment of educational excellence for our global community.
- We participate in service opportunities to promote student leadership, integrity, and an awareness of our responsibility as stewards over the Earth.
- We encourage an engaged community of learners, including students, parents, guardians, faculty, staff, and trustees to embrace a lifelong pursuit of knowledge.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Paul Cavicchi ’70
Andrew Delory ’05
Stephen Hoover ’70
Joseph Lavino ’96
Fr. Seán Maher
Tara Philbin ’86
John Robertson P’15 (Chair)
Meghan Walsh ’02